List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: playing with nepomuk
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () grulic ! org ! ar>
Date:       2008-08-05 2:01:21

On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 11:44:06AM -0300, Marcos Dione wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 02:00:43PM +0200, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> > what exactly does this do? You seem to use some tmp files... I don't really
> > get it.
>
>     the tmp file is just a .desktop file with a link to the url; then I
> try to tag this file. at fisrt I thought that I couldn't tag a Resource
> pointing to a web page, so I did this hack.

    just for the record, the original problem was fixed simply by
building Resource's passing the url we wanted as parameter:

int main (int argc, char *argv[]) {
    // ...
    // URL url (QUrl ("http://grulicueva.homelinux.net/~mdione/glob/"));
    Nepomuk::Resource url (QUrl ("http://grulicueva.homelinux.net/~mdione/glob/"));

    tomorrow I'll be fiddling with local files just to be sure why this
didn't work.