List:       kde-devel
Subject:    can kfiledialog show thumbnail image?
From:       kdsfinger () gmail ! com
Date:       2008-08-05 2:08:21

hi, there
I try to develop a c++ GUI that allows the user to select images in a
widget in kde4. The closest one is the kfiledialog. But can the
kfiledialog display thumbnail image? I saw someone complain about kde4
that it only allow the usr to preview instead of see the thumbnail as
in kde3. Besides, is there a album library that developers can use?
Thanks for your comments.
zl2k