List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kicker patches (was Patches and enhancements for KDE 3.5)
From:       Benoit Minisini <gambas () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-07-25 2:45:52

Hi,

Here is the diff file of my patches.

I finally fixed the transparency in the following places:
- Panels, when they have scroll buttons.
- Buttons.
- Clock applet.
- Weather applet.
- System tray applet.
- Taskbar applet.
- Launcher applet.
- Virtual desktop applet.

These are the applets I use. If everything is correct with them, I will look
at the other applets, those I don't use.

I fixed too:
- The applet handles.
- The "add applet" dialog.
- The launcher applet layout routine.
- The arrow buttons, that follow the KDE widget style now.
- The launcher and weather applet buttons.
- The way the virtual desktop applet draws the desktop names in transparency
mode.
- Buttons and applets are freshed during their move too. It is nicer. :-)

I put back the extra margin for panels with background image, but I kept the
removal of applet handler margins.

Panel transparency is not correct yet when masking buttons are displayed.

Otherwise, you will find in this patch the filter I added to the quick browser
button. But as it is a new feature, I guess I should keep it on my hard disk?
Note that it does not add any new string to translate.

Regards,

--
Benoit Minisini

["kicker.diff.tar.bz2" (application/x-tbz)]