List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KConfig SQL backend
From:       Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-07-22 9:57:01

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 03:44:15AM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > if you are interested in serious kconfig work i have a nice todo
> > list and some half-finished code for you.
>
> it would be awesome if you could document this list somewhere,

there is kdecore/config/TODO - these are mostly relatively minor things,
so a good way to get into the code. the rest is up for discussion, the
two main points already raised in this thread. i don't think putting it
in some wiki does any good - another piece for bitrot. but feel free to
add it if you are into prose. ;)

Confusion, chaos, panic - my work here is done.