List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Dolphin and adept - feature suggestion
From:       Karthik <molecularbiophysics () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-16 12:40:01

Hi all,

In the new Dolphin (kubuntu/ppa/hardy) the left side bar (Navigation
Panel) that shows the different folders and storage media resizing
beautifully. These icons are only top justified. Is it possible to
center justify (vertically ?)

May be a future config option for Top/Center/Bottom justify.

This is regarding adept. There is _no_ way now to select,  for
example, 3 packages and then do a purge all 3. I have to select each
package and choose option purge. I am looking for something like
putting 3 tick marks (or radio button)  on 3 packages and then say -
purge all (may be from an Edit menu).

Many thanks for great work.

-Karthik