List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Volunteering to take over Uwe's duties
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-07-15 14:27:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi AJ...

Uwe was a special individual to many of us, though surely you were able to be
closer to him than most. Our condolences go out to everyone who knew Uwe...

I'm forwarding your email on to the KDE Promo list, just in case it doesn't
get picked up by the right people on this list. Thank you very much for
picking up this task for KDE as well as part of Uwe's legacy..

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se