List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Raptor=Dolphin?
From:       "Kde List" <kdedevellist.sg () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-29 14:16:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Re:"
Am Sonntag, 29. Juni 2008 14:20:27 schrieb Anne Wilson:> Hi, Peter.  There
was the possibility that raptor had been renamed, for any> reason, and I
needed to rule that out.  I propose to say that it is being> developed as a
third option, together with Dolphin and Classic. hm, Anne,I think you are
mixing up different things here:kickstart, raptor + lancelot are application
launchers, dolphin is a filemanager.anyone correct me, if I'm wrong :)
werner"

Forgive here I am new, I have been listing/watching along, shoulder surfing
for small amount of time.

But Dolphin swims through files and dirs all right on kde3 and 4.
--
Steve