List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Open question to all developers.
From:       Kelly Miller <lightsolphoenix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-29 1:42:36

On June 28, 2008 6:31:32 pm James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Kelly Miller wrote:
> > Oh, I can confirm this, seeing as I'm back in yet another argument of
> >  this kind at Groklaw, likely posted by the same three guys who have
> > been bringing up these arguments over and over again.
>
> I have to wonder why this discussion, some of which has valid points, is
> at Groklaw rather than on a KDE list or forum.  So, any efforts to bring
> such discussions home is welcome.

Actually, the last time this argument popped up there, I made such an attempt.
The person in question, rather than bring up the problems on a KDE list or
attempt to clarify him/herself, simply stopped posting, and then reappeared a
short time later with the exact same arguments repeated.  Hence, my conclusion
that...

> > Sometimes I start to wonder if some of these characters are in fact
> > shilling for someone else.

Only a shill would complain and then run away when light is shed on their
complaints.