List:       kde-devel
From:       "Thomas Gillespie" <tomjamesgillespie () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-29 0:14:35

Hi all,

When i try to call the GetSessionIdleTime dbus method of krunner
(org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver) i get a krunner segfault. The problem
seems to be on line 343 of kdebase/workspace/krunner/saverengine.cpp.
The method returns mXAutoLock->idleTime(), but mXAutoLock has not been
initialized. (It gets initialized on line 183 in the enable method,
but I'm not sure when this function is or should be called). Any ideas
of whats wrong (or how to fix it) would be greatly appreciated, as I'm
not familiar with this codebase.

Thanks

Tom