List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Dolphin Patch ?
From:       Peter Penz <peter.penz () gmx ! at>
Date:       2008-06-28 11:50:02

On Saturday, 28. June 2008 13:23:40 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dissabte 28 Juny 2008, Peter Penz va escriure:
[...]
> > I agree that a hardcoded "kompare" is not nice, but there is currently no
> > mechanism that the service menu tells the using application that the
> > service only works for e. g. 2 selections. Any suggestion to improve this
> > situation are for sure welcome.
>
> Are you sure? kdiff3plugin.cpp[1] seems to handle that quite ok.

Thanks for the hint, I'll have to check this after 4.1 is out. From a quick
look this is no service menu, but a Konqueror popup-menu plugin that  is
currently not supported by Dolphin (Dolphin does not use KonqPopupMenu for
some reasons). But I'll have to digg into this in more detail later...

Peter