List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: (was "Open question...)
From:       FiNeX <finex () finex ! org>
Date:       2008-06-27 10:02:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

27/6/2008 - 08:38, AnneWilson wrote:
> There's absolutely no point in duplicating effort, so the solution would be
> for those of us interested to be one team, with one wiki project.

I'm not really sure if the wiki structure is good. You need some people which
gather informations from multiple points:
- changelog: for what has already done
- ?????: for what has been planned

if a centralized project management tool is implemented (and used), there is
no need to manually look for this informations.

Now I'll send another email to this ML, for better explain my idea.

Thanks all for listen and answer to me :-)

--
by FiNeX
http://www.finex.org