List:       kde-devel
Subject:    question about kdetoys
From:       "Mario Simeone" <mario.simeone () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-27 6:15:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm porting the kdeworld watch on to windows platform because I got an eeepc
and as I wanted to use it with windows and saw the kdeworldwatch that was
bundled with the orignal os linux based. I also started a project on the
sourceforge called eeeToys.

I got no idea how an apparenly simple application like kwordlwatch could be
complex if observed under the wood; so I would like to ask you something
about the offset parameter passed to the function that draws the ellipses on
to the picture.

At the moment I'm able to plot the ellipses but don't undestand how to value
the offset. Thank you very mutch