List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KHTML color scheme patch
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Percy_Camilo_Trive=F1o_Aucahuasi?=" <orgyforever () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-27 3:35:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, I built khtml and konqueror (this last without need it :)), the patch
break completly the configuration of the styleshet, all the settings doesn't
work becouse the background color always is white and the foreground color
is black. Also konqueror is crashing on exit.

I'm attaching the bugtrace (btrace.txt), I don't know how works khtml to
paint the pages but certainly it can't show all the pages when the
background (and foreground) isn't the default. Perhaps the patch should use
KStatefulBrush and KColorScheme::* instead QPalette.

Percy