List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.1 rc1 issues
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-06-25 16:38:56

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 June 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Plasma does NOT play well with thrashing (nor does it play well
>> with memory usage in general, mine is sitting at >420 VM size and >100
>> MB X resources... and I'm fairly sure it leaks pixmaps).
>
> when is your svn from? two very nasty memory leaks introduced in the taskbar
> during the WOC porting were closed in the last few weeks. since those fixes,
> people who were experiencing these issues reported things were back to good
> again.

svn is pretty recent (yesterday, I think) but my last start of plasma is
probably around a week ago. I'm going to be gone a week in a few days,
so I don't really want to mess with it much just now, but I'll keep an
eye on it after I get back and let you know if I'm still seeing apparent
one-way changes in footprint size.

--
Matthew
.sig hazy, try again later.