List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Color Palette Nits
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Percy_Camilo_Trive=F1o_Aucahuasi?=" <orgyforever () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-11 17:50:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

>1. Oxygen's triangular tree expanders are drawn using the Window Foreground
>color, when they should probably be drawn using the View Foreground color.

Maybe here the solution is draw the expanders with the oposite color of
window background, but i don't know if kcolorutils have a luminance
function, I think that have only luma fuction (perhaps luma function can
solve the problem).

>If you could tell me what the best way to address or report these are, I'd
>appreciate it.  I could file Bugzilla bugs, but (a) I'm not sure what
>component to put some of them in, and (b) I'm not sure something this
trivial
>is worth it.

Is true, I think that is a oxygen issue, you can report it to the KWin
component.

Regards,
Percy