List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: apologies
From:       Rafael =?iso-8859-1?q?Fern=E1ndez_L=F3pez?= <ereslibre () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-11 13:39:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 15:27:18 James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Yes, there is a problem although I wouldn't go so far as to calling it
> bullying.  To me, it seems more like a lack of empathy for users.  It
> would also help if developers were willing to admit that things don't work.

I always have said "Do not feed the trolls", but I am SO sick of this kind of
statements on this endless threads that I am going to reply you, James.

Generalizations are normally done by people with not too much common sense, so
please don't lose more time and go for some.

"Developers were willing to admit that things don't work". Such statements are
so aggressive to the general community that I won't throw away my precious
time on trying to talk with you.

I am now losing 1 minute of my life replying you, but is only for asking you
one thing: STOP IT, stop this kind of statements, stop this kind of endless
and pointless threads where it becomes a fight between two people.

Sincerely,
Rafael Fernández López.