List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fork of KDE4/Qt3?
From:       David Johnson <david () usermode ! org>
Date:       2008-06-10 17:10:17

On Tuesday 10 June 2008 01:24:14 am aishen wrote:
> There is unfortunatly evil people everywhere :)

What I have learned from all of this is that if you criticize (or appear to
criticize) anything in KDE then you are an evil person. The sarcasm and
namecalling didn't start until I mentioned that Folderview did not have the
same functionality as KDesktop. That's when someone started speaking in small
words of few syllables, saying that I was stupid in the head.

I did not realize that such functionality was planned for 4.2. I did not mean
to imply that Plasma was bad, inferior or useless without this feature. I did
not mean to imply that I would grasp onto KDE3 until someone pried it from my
cold dead hands. I wasn't demanding anything. I didn't cast aspersions on any
person. All I did was mention that Folderview did not provide a certain
desired piece of functionality. Does this make me one of the "evil people"?

--
David Johnson