List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fork of KDE4/Qt3?
From:       "Christopher Blauvelt" <cblauvelt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-10 4:38:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> (Please do speak up everyone if you approve of Aaron telling KDE
> contributors
> they are stupid -- let's get a roll call vote on this one.)

What a ridiculous request.  Do you expect people to stand up and say, "I
like being called stupid."?

It's obvious that this thread has long passed the point where it would be
productive in any manner.  Let's end this vitriol, get back to coding, and
use this list for development questions.

Thanks,
Chris