List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fork of KDE4/Qt3?
From:       Daniel Winter <dw () danielwinter ! de>
Date:       2008-06-10 0:59:08

On Tuesday 10 June 2008 01:26:38 David Johnson wrote:

> Is there a "use as containment" configuration
> item I should have used? I looked and looked but could not find one.

As Aaron already said: It is not yet there, but will be added for 4.2.

So with 4.2 it will be possible again to use KDE 4 with a normal "good" old
desktop.  (I like the new way with folderview).

4.1 is in feature freeze.

I am quite happy with 4.1 now.  Some bugs, some crashes but there are some
weeks until release to get them fixed.

--
Daniel Winter