List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.1 rc1 issues
From:       Michael Jansen <kde () michael-jansen ! biz>
Date:       2008-06-01 19:20:50

> 3. The keyboard shortcuts pane doesn't scroll down until too late when
>    scrolling with keyboard when an item is opened.
>      - see kb-shortcuts-scroll-[123].png. I pressed the down arrow key
>        between those shots.

This is a problem of/with KExtendableItemDelegate. You can see that the
scrolling works correctly when no item is extended. Click twice at the same
row to achieve this situation.

It seems that qt doesn't account for the bigger size of this row. But i have
no idea how to fix that. Someone else?

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
Available for contract work ( Development / Configuration Management )