List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Howto full-time code KDE for fun and for a living?
From:       tomasz2k () poczta ! onet ! pl
Date:       2008-05-27 11:30:43

Hello

My name is Tomasz Kalkosiński (28) and I'm a professional C#/C++ developer familiar \
with many environments and technologies. I work for almost 5 years with OO techniques \
and now I'm in love with KDE4 (trunk) and I'd like to help and get involved the best \
I can.

I have full-time job and my problem is I haven't got much of spare time. I'd love to \
full-time code KDE if I could but there is no such job. My general question is how to \
get such a job? Or how do you guys manage to have a money for living and still code \
KDE for few hours daily while still having your family, hobbies and spare time?

If you know some KDE or other Qt-open source related open jobs in Warsaw, Poland or \
you just want to discuss it, please contact me.

Regards,
Tomasz Kalkosiński