List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Announce: Network Manager Applet and Dataengine in kdereview
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-19 0:29:59

> I think that a representation of signal strength being distance from a computer \
> isn't that much of a stretch.

Whether the concept of a map is universally understandable is not a
question I can really answer, I would suggest getting the opinion of
Celeste or Ellen on how to approach that.  I think the specific points
I raised though, such as keyboard navigation and network name labels
being cut off are still valid and would need to be fixed before
release.

> Thank you for such an in-depth evaluation.  I really appreciate all the time you \
> took to check this out.

No problem.  Thank-you for taking the time to work on it.

Regards,
Robert.