List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Cross compiling
From:       TGreen () wencor ! com
Date:       2008-04-22 17:49:33

--=_alternative 006219D787257433_=

All,

I've noticed a page for cross-compiling KDE for windows on a linux box,
but not from linux on one processor to another.  For example, I have
successfully built and installed QT4.4 embedded 4.4.0 rc1 on my x86 box.
It builds executables and libs for my mipsel based box and installs the
binaries in /usr/local/Trolltech.... When I invoke cmake though it tries
invoke the mipsel version of qdbusxml2cpp and of course fails, and cmake
thinks that QT isn't properly installed.  How do I tell cmake/whatever
that I want to cross compile for my mipsel box?

TIA,

Tom
tgreen<at>digecor<dot>com
--=_alternative 006219D787257433_=

KDE for windows on a linux box, but not from linux on one processor to
another. &nbsp;For example, I have successfully built and installed QT4.4
embedded 4.4.0 rc1 on my x86 box. &nbsp;It builds executables and libs
for my mipsel based box and installs the binaries in /usr/local/Trolltech....
When I invoke cmake though it tries invoke the mipsel version of qdbusxml2cpp
and of course fails, and cmake thinks that QT isn't properly installed.
&nbsp;How do I tell cmake/whatever that I want to cross compile for my
mipsel box?</font>
--=_alternative 006219D787257433_=--