List:       kde-devel
Subject:    odd directory in share/apps/konqueror
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-04-16 17:04:55

This looks like it might be a bug... anyone want to venture a guess why
I found this directory?

$KDEHOME/share/apps/konqueror/$KDEHOME/share/apps/konqueror/$KDEHOME/share/apps/konqueror/...
(ad infinum, or at least until the deepest level I spotted was 4019
characters long)

It broke my nightly backup :-(...

--
Matthew
 > pinotree uses the large trout on tsdgeos and PutHuhn :)
 > PutHuhn runs
 > tsdgeos lights a fire and eats the trout
(with apologies to Pino Toscano, PutHuhn and Albert Astals Cid, who came
up with this entirely on their own)