List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Google Summer of Code Idea
From:       "Daniel Bostwick" <mrrc00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-21 15:16:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to get some feedback on a summer of code project idea.

The Gobby open source project is a collaborative text editor. The project
makes their framework available in through libobby.  I would like to make a
katepart plugin that implements the libobby, allowing multi-user editing in
kate and elsewhere.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Criticism?

Thank You!
-Daniel Bostwick