List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to change the mouse shape when over KListViewItem?
From:       "jiang jefix" <jefix214 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-27 5:27:39

Hi,all

When mouse pointer move onto KListViewItem ,the cursor shape become hand
shape, I want the cursor shape remain arrow shape,How can I do this?

I use setCursor(KCursor::arrowCursor()) but it donnt take effect.
listview=new KListView(....);
listview->setCursor(KCursor::arrowCursor());
listviewitem=new KListViewItem(listview ,..........);

but when move mouse point onto listviewitem,the cursor shape still become
hand shape.

Thanks.

--
qt 3.3.8