Hi,all When mouse pointer move onto KListViewItem ,the cursor shape become hand shape, I want the cursor shape remain arrow shape,How can I do this? I use setCursor(KCursor::arrowCursor()) but it donnt take effect. listview=new KListView(....); listview->setCursor(KCursor::arrowCursor()); listviewitem=new KListViewItem(listview ,..........); but when move mouse point onto listviewitem,the cursor shape still become hand shape. Thanks. -- qt 3.3.8 kde 3.5.7 thanks for your help >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<