List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QMovie sort of working with Qt 4.4rc1, but still an issue
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-08 23:07:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Erik wrote:
>Fine, thanks for confirming! I would like to add a comment about the
>issue at
>[http://trolltech.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?method=entry&id=
>155269] but I do not know how. It does not work like the KDE bug
> tracker.

You can't add comments.

The bug was fixed in May last year. I don't think it is the same issue.

Trying your movie in Qt 4.3 shows a completely different and broken
result. I also tried the examples/widgets/movie example from Qt and it
shows the movie correctly in Qt 4.4 and just as broken in Qt 4.3.

The flash of white I see only in your application, not in the example. I
see it once only, at the first loop.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358