List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Howto logout of kde4?
From:       "Kelvie Wong" <kelvie () ieee ! org>
Date:       2008-01-29 17:35:42

On Jan 16, 2008 1:34 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just had a quick try at a kde4 session (/trunk), just out of curiosity.
> Unfortunately it seems that I still can't log out of kde4 using either
> the context menu on the desktop or the entry in kicker.
>
> Anybody knows what the plans for fixing that are, or wether this is
> something only on my system?
>
> Andreas

I have this problem also (on the 4.0 ebuilds that are on gentoo right
now, going to install/compile trunk on my test machine.. maybe this
weekend) -- is this addressed anywhere?

I know that on my work machine with the Ubuntu packages on ppa this
problem doesn't exist (I *think*, haven't logged out of that machine
in ages).

--
Kelvie Wong