On Jan 16, 2008 1:34 PM, Andreas Pakulat wrote: > Hi, > > just had a quick try at a kde4 session (/trunk), just out of curiosity. > Unfortunately it seems that I still can't log out of kde4 using either > the context menu on the desktop or the entry in kicker. > > Anybody knows what the plans for fixing that are, or wether this is > something only on my system? > > Andreas I have this problem also (on the 4.0 ebuilds that are on gentoo right now, going to install/compile trunk on my test machine.. maybe this weekend) -- is this addressed anywhere? I know that on my work machine with the Ubuntu packages on ppa this problem doesn't exist (I *think*, haven't logged out of that machine in ages). -- Kelvie Wong >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<