List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: knetworkmanager, ASUS led
From:       Howard Chu <hyc () symas ! com>
Date:       2008-01-22 9:27:44

Robert Stevenson Neasham wrote:
> Dear Howard:
>
> By the way, how do you like the ASUS Brand? I am interested in
> purchasing one but a little hestitant about power etc. I am a systems
> developer and I want to put ASUS to the Test with Novell and Susie
> Enterprise.

I run OpenSUSE 10.2 on my Asus M6800Ne now. I've been using this laptop since
mid-2004, and really gotten a lot of use out of it. (In fact I'm on the 2nd
keyboard, having worn the original one out...) Given that they're the ODM
behind a lot of other more well-known brands, I think they're a pretty
sensible choice, at a good price.

As you can see from my writeups
http://www.highlandsun.com/hyc/#chkmail

I've done quite a bit with this unit...