Robert Stevenson Neasham wrote: > Dear Howard: > > By the way, how do you like the ASUS Brand? I am interested in > purchasing one but a little hestitant about power etc. I am a systems > developer and I want to put ASUS to the Test with Novell and Susie > Enterprise. I run OpenSUSE 10.2 on my Asus M6800Ne now. I've been using this laptop since mid-2004, and really gotten a lot of use out of it. (In fact I'm on the 2nd keyboard, having worn the original one out...) Given that they're the ODM behind a lot of other more well-known brands, I think they're a pretty sensible choice, at a good price. As you can see from my writeups http://www.highlandsun.com/hyc/#chkmail I've done quite a bit with this unit... > Thanks for the comments. Keep in touch. > > Best, > > Com. Robert Neasham Jr. > > On Jan 21, 2008 10:01 PM, Howard Chu > wrote: > > I see that kwifimanager supports the Asus wireless LED, but > knetworkmanager > doesn't. It seems to me that it would have been better to put this > support > into Networkmanager instead, so that it doesn't need to be duplicated in > several other places. Any thoughts on that? > -- -- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<