List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: To port or not to port?
From:       Benoît_Jacob <jacob () math ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2008-01-19 14:43:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 19 January 2008 15:01:38 Robert Hogan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I maintain two minor KDE-3.5 based apps: KlamAV and TorK.
>
> KlamAV is firmly in bare maintenance mode. TorK is soon heading that way.
> (I want to spend my spare time coding new stuff.)

If you're not motivated to do the porting yourself, why don't you ask for
someone to take over the maintainance of one or both of these apps, so that
you can focus on the new stuff you want to code? You could ask to aggregate
your blog to planetkde.org. Last time I asked for help on planetkde.org,
three persons stepped up within hours.

Cheers,

Benoit