List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdebase trunk build error
From:       "Peter Murdoch" <pete () pmurdoch ! com>
Date:       2007-12-29 20:58:02

Hi all,

Getting a build error from my checkout of kdebase trunk (r754401)
which I've pastebin'd [1] for convenience. We've had a quick
discussion about it on #kde4-devel and I decided to write here for
further direction/assistance; apparently it involves my system not
having Mesa Glu but there weren't any dependency failures...

Culprit file is kdebase/workspace/kwin/effects/magnifier.cpp lines
85-119. Any ideas? :)

[1] http://rafb.net/p/ntuNrd57.html