List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CFS/ME New Year
From:       "Dr. Edgar Alwers" <edgaralwers () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-12-29 20:53:14

On Saturday 29 December 2007 01:15, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

> Because of my illness I have a tendency to make a lot of errors and
> sometimes I simply think things wrong.  Still my ideas are good and some
> of them might be useful if

stay with the project ! there are a lot of people just attending to the group,
wich are not directly envolved, but appreciate the efforts of every one
contributing to !  I wish you the best ! and don't let you disencourage no
matter what you are feeling is happening. to you. Just do what you are
feeling you should do !
Edgar