List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Change default background problem
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Nicolas_L=E9cureuil?=" <neoclust.kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-26 21:46:36

Hi,

i want to change the default user background, so i changed mine and
looked what happened. A file plasma-appletsrc have been created with
as content :

[Containments][1]
backgroundmode=0
selected=
wallpaper=/usr/share/wallpaper/my_wallpaper.png
wallpapercolor=227,227,227
wallpaperposition=0

So i created a file named plasma-appletsrc in /opt/kde4/share/config .

I started kde4 with a fresh user, and i have the new background but i
do not have the plasma taskbar ( old namely kicker ).

There is a pb here with the background or have i forgoten something ?

Regards
Nicolas