List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma Icons on DeskTop (continued) [Rant]]
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-12-25 14:12:52

Op Tuesday 25 December 2007 14:59 schreef u:
> I could make a long list of other problems, but please at least look at
> Bug 126823.  This seems to be a show stopper to me.

James,

Thanks for your mail. About the bug:

It's filed against 3.5.2, so something is at least confusing ;-)

But it's a bug, hardly a show stopper bug. Maybe an annoying one too. Anyhow, we are \
not talking about 'data loss' or for example a problem with starting applications on \
a certain platform or a massive reproducable miscompilation on a specific \
architectures, rendering kde4 unusable for a group of people... That are show stopper \
bugs. I've seen a lot of people declaring something a show stopper bug, we (as in \
someone, probably better discussed on the release-team ml) should try to define that \
term somehow I think. I also think we should use the grave severity from bugzilla for \
that ideally.

Toma