List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Terminus as default font in kde?
From:       Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-12-16 9:08:57

On Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2007, Martin K. Schreder wrote:
> Yeah that's what I like about terminus. It's crisp, which gives it good
> contrast and makes it easy to read even when font size is small.

Use truetype font with the bytecode interpreter enabled and disable
anti-alias, you will get crystal clear fonts.

IMHO KDE should not default to any font but to Sans Serif / Serif and if
possibel / Fixed. Then the system can figure out which ones are the best for
default. This works very well in opensuse for example.

Sven