List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Script for autogenerating missing Doxygen comments
From:       Stephen Kelly <steveire () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-13 0:57:16

Hamish Rodda wrote:
>> The benefit this script provides is do make all classes and their (many
>> already documented) methods searchable through api.kde.org and EBN.
>
> Isn't this possible by just changing the doxygen settings to generate
> entries for undocumented items?
>
> Cheers,
> Hamish.

Almost. I didn't realise until now that doxygen creates pages for
undocumented classes already. It just doesn't add a useless dox comment for
them. As that's all I was after, that script is no use.

However the apps do still need a Mainpage.dox before they appear on
api.kde.org.

How about the attached script then if run on the root of a module?

Steve

["maindoxgen.py" (application/x-python)]