List:       kde-devel
Subject:    some bugreports
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-26 14:20:45

Hi all,

I know the lack of testers for Beta3 is a bad thing, so I thought I'd
try to do something about it. As I got plenty of time on my hands
(not) I found a few small bugs.

I guess I could file them on bugs.kde.org, but this might be faster...
Hit me if I really should file them on BKO.

Applications/stuff affected:
- konqi
- dolpin
- filedialog
- kcmshell mouse
- Oxygen

- visual bug in the tabbar of konqi (see attached konqi-tab-bug.png)
- the fileview in konqi doesn't have a working F2 (rename). Dolpin does.
- the file save dialog doesn't have focus on the name - see filedialogbug.png
If you click 'save' in ksnapshot, it opens the save dialog, but even
though the name is selected, properly without extension, just starting
to type doesn't work. Also, there's a bogus preview left-top of the
window.
- if you're in remote:/, and click 'add a network folder', konqi asks
you if you want to open the desktop file with kwrite (see
konqi-remotebug.png)
- kcmshell mouse crashes immediately (no trace attached, I've build
everything with debug off, sor-KSysguard rocks (sorry, that's not a
bug, but it should be said more often)
- progressbar in dolphin is borked, see dolphinbug.png

Found those while working in KDE 4 (non functional plasma atm, btw,
guess that one will be solved soon).

take care,

Jos

["konqi-tab-bug.png" (image/png)]