List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror blocking due to NS Plugins
From:       Kåre_Särs <kare.sars () kolumbus ! fi>
Date:       2007-09-26 13:10:56

On Wednesday 26 September 2007, Petri Damstén wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 September 2007 15:49:32 James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> > I had no problem when I opened that link.  Do I need to do anything else
> > after I open the link?
>
> No, it halts right away. So it might be a bug specific to Kubuntu (Gutsy).
>
> Petri

It is probably the 32bit flash plug-in in the 64bit environment that is the
problem. (or the nspluginwrapper).

I don't think it is acceptable (for nontechnical persons at least) to have to
go and 'KILL' something, somewhere. Some kind of watchdog, as for javasript,
would be good.

That said, Konqueror is my only web browser (almost).

/Kåre