List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Making kde bindings
From:       Giancarlo Niccolai <gc () niccolai ! cc>
Date:       2007-09-18 20:28:39

Hello,
I have some problems in making devel HEAD trunk of kde bindings:

------------

Trying to compile and link a small program...             OK
Testing QT_NO_DRAWUTIL                                    *Undefined*
Testing QT_NO_DIAL                                        *Undefined*
Testing QT_NO_SIZEGRIP                                    *Undefined*
Testing QT_NO_WHATSTHIS                                   *Undefined*
Testing QT_NO_LABEL                                       *Undefined*
Testing QT_NO_FRAME                                       *Undefined*
Testing QT_NO_LAYOUT                                      *Undefined*

<rip...>

Testing QT_NO_STYLE_PLASTIQUE                             *Undefined*
Testing QT_NO_STYLE_CLEANLOOKS                            *Undefined*
2 defines found.
Found 'qtdefines'. Reading preprocessor symbols from there...
Can't read
from /home/kde/qt-copy/include/QtDBus/../tools/qdbus/src/qdbusargument.h
at /home/kde/kde/src/KDE/kdebindings/kalyptus/kalyptus line 329
        main::parseFiles() called
at /home/kde/kde/src/KDE/kdebindings/kalyptus/kalyptus line 259

Any idea?

I am developing a new binding in playground, and I need kdebindings working
(and soon) to compare it with them...

TIA,

Giancarlo.