List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Supported method in KIOSlave
From:       "Nicolas Ternisien" <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-22 15:18:00

I've generated a pure hacked script that "analyze" and "parse" ;-) KIO
slaves sources, and compare them with virtual methods of SlaveBase
(yes, this is not wonderful)

Of course, this script needs many improvements (if it is useful), but
it allows to see what miss in default KDE KIO Slaves.

An generated output is available here :

http://stuff.forum-software.org/compatibleKioSlaves.html

The CPP file which generates this HTML file is here
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/sysadmin/ksystemlog/tests/findIncompatibleKioTest.cpp

(in fact it's a unit test of the KSystemLog project)

Hope it has an interest & it is useful...

Regards.

Nicolas