List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Walt Mossberg
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-18 13:12:39

On 9/18/07, James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@acm.org> wrote:
> Robert Knight wrote:
> > Hello James,
> >
> > I really do not think this is the best mailing list to discuss press
> > feedback about the Linux desktop in general, especially when neither
> > the article in question, nor your response deals with KDE directly.
> >
> Are you the InterNet Police? :-D

Na, I think he's kind'a right. Most of the things this guy complains
about have to do with non-KDE issues, or at least, they are polish
things someone needs to take care off - but I think most ppl are
already aware of those. It's just that we need some ppl to take it up,
and imho a distribution is the one who has to initiate it. It's mostly
boring, needs to be paid for, I think. Either way, posting here won't
help.