List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE4: kdesupport problem with CLucene
From:       Peter Penz <peter.penz () gmx ! at>
Date:       2007-09-12 7:16:57

Hi,

When compiling kdesupport from SVN, I face the following message:

** No index libraries were found. strigidaemon will not be built.
** It is recommended to install CLucene >= 0.9.16.
** You will still be able to use deepfind, deepgrep and xmlindexer.

I've installed CLucene 0.9.16-3.1 (clucene-core and clucene-core-devel [SuSE
10.2, x64]) and also when starting 'cmakekde' CLucene seems to be found:
-- Found Expat: /usr/lib64/libexpat.so
-- Found LibXml2: /usr/lib64/libxml2.so
-- Found CLucene library: /usr/lib64/libclucene.so
-- Found CLucene include dir: /usr/include

Any hints would be very welcome, thanks a lot in advance!
Peter