List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Gnome
From:       "Samiur Rahman" <rahmans2 () bxscience ! edu>
Date:       2007-09-08 17:30:17

The point of using free desktop and Linux is the freedom to choose. Which one is "better" or the "ultimate desktop" is a matter of indivisual preference. Each has its strengths,  such as KDE having a strong and comprehensive array of packaged software, and Gnome with its consistent, simple, and elegant interface. I see KDE as being good for working and multitasking, while Gnome provides a pleasant user-friendly experience overall.