List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdepimlibs compile requirements -- boost
From:       "dukju ahn" <dukjuahn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-30 15:38:41

When I try to compile kdepimlibs, cmake fails because I don't have
boost in my system. What I am worried is
Does the boost is really needed for every KDE end-user? AFAIK, boost
is very big library and it contains many duplicated features with Qt.
If boost is requirement, KDE4 will be very big package.

Or, are there any way to disable the components which depend
on boost?

-- The following list of REQUIRED packages could NOT be located on
your system. --
-- Please install them before continuing with this software
installation.       --