List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How can I help?
From:       Mirko Stocker <me () misto ! ch>
Date:       2007-06-22 13:55:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've got my kde4 development environment running thanks to the great
instructions on techbase and I'm ready to dive into the code now :)

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 00:35:55 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Meh, forget what Urs said ;-), kate could really, really use some love
> :-). Christoph can probably give you his personal 'to-do' list, or
> there's my own personal 'to-do' list, both of which are more-or-less in
> TODO in kdelibs/kate.

Ah, I was looking at the TODO file in kdesdk/kate and wondered why it was so
empty. Now, with what should I start.. I suppose I'll just pick something off
the list that doesn't sound too hard or requires too much knowledge of the
code, right? Or can you guys suggest something? :)

Thanks

Mirko