List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CMake Error: Nepomuk_DIR is not set
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rafael_Rodr=EDguez?=" <rafael.rodriguez.tf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-16 15:35:47

Ok, i've updated AGAIN (seems i took it between several commits or
something like that) and now rebuilding...

BTW, funny warning in kdelibs:

-- WARNING: libasound version '1.0.14a' is not recent enough. The
recommended minimum version is '1.0.14rc1'. Older versions will
compile correctly, but break on dmix usage.

Isn't 1.0.14a more recent? :P

Rafa