List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4InternalConfig.cmake
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-06-14 9:22:02

On 13.06.07 23:54:39, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> > Where is this file?
> >
> > KDE4InternalConfig.cmake
> >
> > When attempting to build KDEBase-4 from SVN, I get this error:
> >
> > CMake Error: KDE4Internal_DIR is not set.  It must be set to the
> > directory containing KDE4InternalConfig.cmake in order to use KDE4Internal
> >
> > Unfortunately, I can not find that file anywhere.
> >
> > Google can not find that file.
> >
> I have not found the file, but have found the problem.
>
> The contents of:
>
> SVN/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules
>
> didn't get installed in PREFIX/share/cmake-2.4/Modules

Thats absolutely correct. The FindKDE4Internal.cmake file is installed
into KDE4PREFIX/share/apps/cmake/Modules and is properly found there for
me here. Wether I install another kde module into the same prefix or
not, I do have the kde4 environment settings setup at the cmake run
though, i.e. KDEDIRS points to KDE4PREFIX and others.

Andreas

--
You seek to shield those you love and you like the role of the provider.